Pumpkin Chipotle Pork Tenderloin
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 1 jar American Spoon® Pumpkin Chipotle Roasting Sauce Add to Shopping Cart
- 1/3 cup pepitos (pumpkin seeds)
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- salt and cayenne pepper to taste
Print this recipe.
- Marinate pork tenderloins overnight with 1/2 jar Pumpkin Chipotle Roasting Sauce in a sealed plastic bag.
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Spread the pumpkin seeds evenly on a cookie sheet and bake until lightly browned.
- Remove the pork from the bag and grill to 170°F or desired doneness.
- While the pork is cooking, place the remaining 1/2 jar of sauce and half and half in a small saucepan and heat. Add cayenne pepper and salt to taste.
- Slice the pork tenderloins into 1/2″ thick medallions.
- Ladle the sauce, dividing evenly onto four serving plates. Arrange the pork medallions fanned and overlapping over the sauce. Top with the toasted pumpkin seeds and cilantro. Serve immediately. Serves 4.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.