- 4 cups small red potatoes (about 2 lbs.)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup American Spoon® Dill & Caper Relish Add to Cart
- 2 tsp. Horseradish
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cook potatoes in lightly boiling water
- Drain thoroughly & transfer to a cookie sheet to cool
- Do not rinse potatoes
- Mix mayonnaise, Dill & Caper Relish and horseradish.
- Roughly chop the potatoes
- In a large bowl stir together the chopped potatoes and mayonnaise mixture.
- Add salt & pepper to taste
- Refrigerate to cool. Serve Chilled.
Recipe Tips: Cook potatoes until they just begin to fall apart. Mix potatoes and sauce while potatoes are slightly warm. Makes about 4 cups.