Goat Cheese & Fig Conserve Crostini
- 1 baguette
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 24 sage leaves
- 12 slices prosciutto, cut in half (optional)
- 3 oz. goat cheese
- 1/2 jar American Spoon® Black Mission Fig Conserve Add to Cart
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Slice the baguette diagonally into about 24 slices. Place them on a baking sheet and brush them lightly on each side with olive oil. Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden and crisp. Cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, fry the sage leaves. Heat the remaining olive oil in a small saute pan over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes. Drop the sage leaves in and fry for about 5 seconds, until the leaves darken and the bubbles subside. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
- Spread goat cheese over each slice of toasted baguette, drape with half a slice of prosciutto (if using), add a teaspoon of fig conserve and garnish with a fried sage leaf.
Read more on our blog.
Print this recipe.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.