Print this recipe.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup sweet butter, melted and cooled
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup American Spoon® Dried Red Tart Cherries – 6 oz Add to Cart
- finely grated rind of one lemon
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar and baking powder.
- In another bowl, combine eggs, butter, milk and vanilla. Mix well. Pour the egg mixture into the dry mixture. Add pecans, cherries, lemon rind and stir until just blended.
- Spoon the batter into greased muffin pans and bake for 20 minutes until golden and a cake tester inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Makes 12 muffins.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.