- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 2 (15 oz) cans Great Northern or cannellini beans, drained
- 1 (28 oz) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 jar American Spoon Cherry Peach Salsa
- 1/2 jar American Spoon Pumpkin Chipotle Roasting Sauce
- 4 ounces canned green chilies, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1. Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a medium-sized stockpot. Add the onions and sauté for about 5 minutes. Add garlic and continue to cook for an additional 2 minutes. Add the ground turkey and sauté until lightly browned.
- 2. Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 30 minutes. Serve immediately.