- ¼ cup American Spoon Pumpkin Seed Salsa
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 package corn tortillas
- 4 avocados, sliced
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup Cotija cheese
- 1. In a shallow baking dish, mix together the salsa and the mayonnaise. Add chicken thighs and toss to coat with this marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 3-6 hours.
- 2. Light your grill. When the coals have died down to medium heat, grill the marinated chicken for about 4 minutes per side, brushing with any excess marinade as the chicken cooks. When the chicken is cooked through, remove it from the grill and let it rest for about 10 minutes.
- 3. While the meat rests, grill your tortillas until warm and pliable, about 20 seconds per side. Slice the chicken into thin strips and fill your tacos, adding more Pumpkin Seed Salsa, a few slices of avocado, and cilantro, and cheese.