- 3 cups tortilla chips, thicker is better
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cups chicken stock or water
- 1 avocado, sliced thin
- ½ small red onion, sliced thin
- ½ cup shredded Jack cheese
- ¼ cup cotija or queso fresco cheese
- ½ jalapeno, sliced thin
- 2 radishes, sliced thin
- Sour cream and cilantro to garnish
- 1 jar American Spoon Salsa
- 1. Heat your oven to 500. Combine the chicken stock and ¾ of the jar of salsa in a large sauté pan. Place over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
- 2. Remove from the heat and add the chips. Gently toss with the salsa to coat. Sprinkle with the shredded jack cheese and onions, place in oven and cook until cheese melts and chips just start to crisp at the edges, 5-10 minutes.
- 3. While the chips are cooking, add about 1 tablespoon of oil to a non-stick sauté pan. Heat over medium-high heat until oil is shimmering. Crack eggs into pan and cook to desired doneness. Transfer the eggs to the chip pan.
- 4. Top with the remaining ingredients and drizzle with the last of the salsa jar and serve.