- 8 eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery (about 1 stalk)
- 3 tablespoons American Spoon Cucumber Pickle Relish
- 1 tablespoon each chopped scallion, dill, and parsley
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt to taste
- 4 thick slices seed bread, toasted
- 1. Combine the eggs, mayonnaise, celery, pickle relish, and herbs in a medium bowl. Using your hands, squeeze the eggs to break them up (this will give you the best mix of chunky and creamy textures). Mix the salad together until you reach the desired consistency. Season with salt and stir to combine.
- 2. Divide the egg salad between the toasts. Top with more pickle relish and chopped herbs then garnish with the sliced radish.