- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons your favorite American Spoon Salsa
- 4 corn tortillas
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onion, sliced
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, pit removed and flesh chopped and removed from skin
- 1 serrano chili, sliced
- 1. Heat the oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. When the oil begins to shimmer, add the onion, garlic, and a pinch of salt. Sauté, stirring occasionally, for a few minutes until the onions are translucent, then stir in the cumin, salsa and beans. Reduce the heat to low and simmer the beans for about five minutes. Add a splash of water if the mixture starts to dry out.
- 2. While the beans simmer, cook the eggs to your preference. Warm the tortillas directly over a medium-low gas burner or in a sauté pan, flipping occasionally until warmed through.
- 3. Divide the warm tortillas among plates; top each tortilla with a few spoonfuls of the black beans, then the eggs. Garnish with the cilantro, green onions, chilis, radish, and avocado. Serve with more salsa.