- 1 package puff pastry (2 sheets), thawed
- 1 jar your favorite American Spoon Preserves
- flour for dusting
- powdered sugar for sprinkling
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. On a lightly floured surface, roll out one sheet of pastry to a 12″ x 16″ rectangle. Cut crosswise into two 8″ x 12″ rectangles.
- 2. Spoon half the preserves over one rectangle and place second rectangle on top. Press gently with rolling pin. Slice into 24 strips 1/2″-wide, then twist each strip. Repeat process with second sheet of puff pastry.
- 3. Place on parchment-lined baking sheets and chill for 20 minutes. Bake until pastry is golden, 10-15 minutes, turning twists halfway through. Allow twists to cool on baking sheet and dust with powdered sugar to serve.