- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- ½ cup American Spoon Lemon Curd
- finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 egg
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch (1/4 teaspoon) kosher salt
- Lemon Curd and powdered sugar to serve
- 1. In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add the ricotta, lemon curd, and zest and mix till combined, then add the egg. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. With the mixer running on slow speed, add the flour mixture ½ cup at a time. Mix till the flour is incorporated. Remove the cookie dough from the mixer and shape into a disk. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- 2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment. Shape dough into 1-inch balls and place two inches apart on baking sheet. Bake about 12-15 minutes until pale golden, rotating sheet halfway through. Transfer cookies to a wire rack and let cool completely.
- 3. To serve, top each cookie with a dollop of lemon curd and a dusting of powdered sugar.