- 4 slices thick-sliced bacon, diced
- 1/4 cup onion, minced
- 1 jar American Spoon Maple BBQ Grilling Sauce
- 2 (15 oz) cans Great Northern Beans (rinsed & drained)
- 1. Sauté diced bacon in a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat. Cook until the bacon begins to brown. Add onion and continue to cook over low heat until onion is transparent and tender.
- 2. Drain the excess bacon fat from the pan and then add Maple BBQ Sauce.
- 3. Simmer over low heat for about 10 minutes, stirring often. Add the drained beans and continue to cook over low heat for an additional 10 minutes. Turn off the heat, cover the pan and let rest for 30 minutes.
- 4. Stir, transfer to serving dish, and serve room temperature.