- FOR THE FILLING
- 5 cups sliced peaches, about 2 ½ pounds
- 2 jars American Spoon Red Haven Peach Preserves
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- FOR THE TOPPING
- 1 cup All-Purpose flour
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup American Spoon Maple Granola
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg yolk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1. Place the sliced peaches and the peach preserves in a bowl. Combine the cornstarch and water and whisk to dissolve. Add the cornstarch to the peaches and gently fold together until all the ingredients are evenly mixed.
- 2. Beat together the butter and brown sugar in a stand mixer on medium low speed. With the mixer running, add the vanilla and egg yolks, then flour, baking soda, powder, and salt. Once the flour is combined, stir in granola.
- 3. Butter a 10-inch cast iron pan. Add the peach mixture to the skillet, crumble the granola topping evenly over the top of the fruit. Place the skillet on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees until the topping is golden and the filling is bubbling, about 45 minutes.