- 1 package artisanal flatbread
- 1 12-ounce container S. Serra Cheese Company fresh mozzarella
- 1 jar American Spoon Red Haven Peach Preserves
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves
- extra virgin olive oil and salt to taste
- 1. Break the flatbread into 1 by 2 inch pieces. Remove mozzarella from whey and pat dry. Pull cheese apart into teaspoon-size pieces and place two or three pieces on each broken flatbread. Dollop Red Haven Peach Preserves by the spoonful into the spaces between the cheese. Garnish with four or five basil leaves, a drizzle of olive oil, and a pinch of salt.
- 2. S. Serra Cheese Co. crafts traditional Italian cheeses in Clinton Township, Michigan. This fresh, hand-pulled mozzarella is soaked in whey for a moist, smooth cheese. Any high quality fresh mozzarella packed in whey is a good substitute.