- 1 loaf ciabatta, sliced into 8 thick pieces
- 1 jar American Spoon Whole Seed Mustard
- 8 ounces Capicola, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces Proscuitto, thinly sliced
- 1 cup pickled sweet peppers, chopped
- 8 ounces Fontina cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 cups baby arugula
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1. Set oven to broil. Brush bread on one side with olive oil. Place the slices on a baking sheet, oiled side-up, and toast under the broiler until golden, a minute or so. Remove the bread from the oven. Smear each slice with a spoonful of Whole Seed Mustard, then lay a few ounces each of Prosciutto and Capicola on four of the slices. Add a quarter cup of pickled peppers and a few slices of Fontina to the other four slices; then return the sandwiches, open-faced, to the oven and broil until the cheese starts to melt and the edges of the meat begin to crisp.
- 2. Slather the finished sandwiches with another spoonful of mustard, toss the arugula with a splash of olive oil, and top the sandwich with the greens before closing it to serve.