- 2 slices whole grain bread
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 ounces thinly sliced ham
- 3 ounces Swiss cheese, sliced
- 2 tablespoons American Spoon Whole Seed Mustard
- 2 pickle spears, sliced thinly lengthwise
- 1. Heat a skillet over medium heat. Butter the outside of each slice of bread. Place one slice in the pan, buttered side down. Layer ham, cheese, Whole Seed Mustard, and pickles onto this slice and top with the remaining slice, butter-side-up. Cook, flipping once, until the bread is crispy and golden-brown and the cheese has melted.