- 1 bunch baby beets, peeled and halved
- 1 cup fingerling potatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup turnips, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 1 cup carrots, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 side salmon, about 2 pounds, pin bones removed
- 1 cup American Spoon Whole Seed Mustard
- 2 tablespoons American Spoon Raw Honey
- salt, to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place vegetables in a large bowl and toss with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and salt to taste. Spread vegetables evenly over foil-lined baking sheet and roast, stirring occasionally, until partially cooked, about 15 minutes.
- 2. Remove the vegetables from the oven and reduce temperature to 325 degrees. Gently place the salmon on top of the vegetables, skin side down. Whisk together the honey, Whole Seed Mustard and remaining tablespoon of olive oil. Season the fish with a pinch of salt and spread half the honey-mustard glaze over the fish, reserving the remaining glaze for serving. Return the pan to the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes for medium, or longer if you prefer a little more well done.
- 3. Remove the roasting pan from the oven. Gently break the salmon into pieces and serve with the remaining honey-mustard.