- 1 package American Spoon Classic White Crackers
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound smoked whitefish
- 1 jar American Spoon Whole Seed Mustard
- 1 bunch small radishes, thinly sliced
- 1. Using your fingers, pull the smoked fish from the bones, discarding the skin and bones. Place the meat in a bowl, and shred it into small pieces.
- 2. Spread a thin layer of cream cheese onto each cracker. Add a few chunks of fish, a few spoonfuls of Whole Seed Mustard, and a few slices of radish to serve.