- ½ cup thinly sliced cucumber
- ½ cup thinly sliced carrot
- ½ cup thinly sliced radish
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons American Spoon Chili Jam
- 6 ciabatta rolls, split and toasted
- 4 cups cooked turkey meat, shredded
- ¼ cup each of cilantro, mint, and basil
- 1. Place the cucumber, carrot, and radish in a small bowl. Toss with salt, sugar, and rice vinegar and set aside to marinate. In a separate bowl whisk together the mayo and the Chili Jam.
- 2. To make the sandwiches, spread the Chili Jam-mayo on each half of the sandwich buns; piled turkey on the bottom half on each bun and top with the marinated vegetables and a bit of each herb. Add more heat with a smear of chili jam if desired.